All children are expected to wear the school uniform and children enjoy looking smart and ready to learn!
We have an agreed code of dress in school:
- A grey V necked jumper/cardigan (with or without the school logo).
- A plain yellow coloured polo-shirt, shirt or blouse
- Plain grey trousers, skirt or pinafore dress.
- Black footwear (for safety reasons, when buying shoes, especially in the summer please ensure that they are flat, supports the ankle and protect the toes)
- Separate clothing for indoor P.E. (approved Gleadless sports top, white T-shirt or polo shirt and black shorts or plain leotard). Children can bring a dark coloured sweatshirt( grey or black) in colder weather over the top of their PE kit.
- During the summertime children will be able to wear grey shorts or a yellow checked dress
- Plain white or grey socks/tights.
All clothing carrying the school logo can be ordered from school or from our supplier “School Trends” www.stparent.co.uk or is available at Pinders in Crystal Peaks market. We also sell book bags in order for children to carry their homework and library and school books.